Having many common goals and a desire to work cooperatively on training and skills development The Canadian Council for Aviation & Aerospace (CCAA) and the Manitoba Aerospace Human Resources Council (MAHRC) are pleased to announce the signing of a partnership agreement to continue their collaboration on skill development for the Aerospace industry in Manitoba. These activities include:
- Ongoing collaboration on the Labour Market Information (LMI) Study
- MAHRC and CCAA will work together to establish the training needs for MAHRC Members and a strategy to implement training programs focused on the needs of MAHRC members
- MAHRC will actively work with its Members to ensure they are aware of how CCAA training and certification programs can benefit their company
- MAHRC will actively work with CCAA to integrate CCAA competency assessments into MAHRC’s Competitive Edge Program
- MAHRC will actively work with CCAA in areas of course development and ongoing refinement
- A 10% discount on CCAA training courses (online and classroom) for MAHRC members
To celebrate the partnership MAHRC and CCAA have agreed that CCAA will provide one free online Human Factors course to each of MAHRC’s Members.
Robert Donald noted that CCAA and MAHRC have a long history of working together on skills development for the Aerospace Industry in Manitoba and this agreement reinforces that. Wendell Wiebe commented that the CCAA training is a great compliment to the training offered by MAHRC. The CCAA online courses for Human Factors and CARs are but two examples.
For further information, please contact:
- Wendell Wiebe, Executive Director, MAHRC at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 204-272-2952
- Robert Donald, Executive Director, CCAA at email@example.com or telephone 613-727-8272
Manitoba Aerospace Human Resources Council (MAHRC) is an industry driven, government funded, not-for-profit sector council aimed at developing a world class workforce to meet industry’s needs through partnerships with Manitoba educational institutions, the aerospace industry and key stakeholders. www.mbaerospace.ca
Canadian Council for Aviation & Aerospace (CCAA) is a national sector council that engages employers, workers, educators, professional associations and government in its work promoting skills development and addressing the demographic needs of the aviation and aerospace industry. www.avaerocouncil.ca