CCAA Focus Group Meeting - Montreal
09:30 - 15:00
CCAA Will Be Visiting Montreal March 23, Please Join Us!
Your company will benefit by:
- Hearing the latest news on the current National projects and activities of the Canadian Council for Aviation & Aerospace:
- Student Work Integrated Learning Program, SWILP (wage subsidy opportunities available!);
- Labour Market Information Report 2018, LMI;
- Key Aspects of Accelerated Assessment and Certification for National and International employees;
- Training Workshops & Online training;
- The development of a National Labour Market Strategy.
- Participating in a focus-group meeting to discuss, critique and validate the proposed CCAA Accelerated Assessment and Certification (AAC) Process. Attendees will receive a document describing the process prior to the meeting and will have an opportunity to participate in a guided discussion validating the process. The feedback will be incorporated in the final assessment process roll-out.
- Discovering the new CCAA Magnet Online Job Matching system; a faster way for employers to find qualified candidates, and for job-seekers and graduates to find the employers that need them.
A Breakfast or Lunch will be served. Register at Eventbrite
You may also register directly with CCAA or receive more information by contacting Leslie Hogan, CCAA Project Manager, at 613-727-8272 Ext. 225 or email@example.com.