Corrective Action Plans (CAP) Workshop - Winnipeg, MB
08:00 - 16:00
Corrective Action Plans (CAP) Workshop
Dates / Time / Location:
- Wednesday, September 13th, 2017
- 08:00 - 16:00
- Location: Holiday Inn Winnipeg South, 1330 Pembina Highway, Winnipeg, MB, R3T 2B4
- Cost: $520 for CCAA partners / $650 for regular participants; 10% discount on regular price for Manitoba Aerospace members
About the Workshop:
This 1-day workshop was created in response to the increasing demand driven by inappropriate Corrective Action Plans within the aviation and aerospace industry. Participants will learn to properly assess, analyze and develop corrective action plans.
It is intended for individuals who may be required to respond to findings by developing corrective action plans. Participants will learn to develop meaningful and appropriate corrective action plans.
- Understanding management system basics as they apply to findings
- Understanding the fundamentals of Short Term (corrective) action plans
- Understanding and applying methods for determining the root causes of a finding
- Developing Long Term (preventative) action plans
Upon the successful completion of this workshop, participants will possess a thorough understanding of how to interpret findings, develop corrective actions, determine root causes and develop preventative actions.
For more information, please contact Kethy Sosso-Kolle at 613-727-8272 Ext 261 or firstname.lastname@example.org