Introduction to the Audit Process Workshop (Montreal, QC)
08:30 - 16:30
CCAA and the Helicopter Association of Canada (HAC) have partnered together for this two-day workshop which provides participants with an understanding of the audit process and its role within a typical management system.
How You Will Benefit
In response to the increasing importance of audits in all aspects of aviation and aerospace, the industry requested CCAA develop this workshop.
This two-day workshop provides participants with an understanding of the audit process and its role within a typical management system. Content covered in this workshop includes:
- Understanding the role of the audit process within a safety management system
- Understanding the fundamentals of the Canadian Aviation Regulations
- Understanding the process from the perspective of the individual being audited
- Managing audit findings and developing plans to improve performance
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will possess a thorough understanding of how to prepare, react, and respond to an audit.
- Individuals managing or providing oversight of portions or large segments of the business functions of operators, maintenance providers or trainers.
- Individuals who are likely to interact with auditors and are uneasy about the audit process.
- Individuals seeking to gain a general understanding of audits typical in the aviation industry.
Note: This workshop is NOT intended for auditors or individuals respoansible for the management of the Quality Assurance System.