Quality Systems Auditor (QSA) - Montreal, QC (in English)
08:00 - 16:00
Quality Systems Auditor (QSA)
- DATE: June 20th & 21st, 2018 (2 days)
- TIME: 08:00 - 16:00 (on each day)
- LOCATION: AERO MONTREAL -- 380 rue Saint-Antoine Ouest, Salle de l'Afrique, Montreal, QC, H2Y 3X7
- INSTRUCTOR: Mike Doiron
- COST: $520 for CCAA partners; regular price is $650 for other participants.
- LANGUAGE: English
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
- Aviation operational personnel with little or no auditing experience.
- Experienced personnel who wish to become internal operational auditors.
- Operational managers who would like to understand the added value that an internal audit can bring to their daily functions.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will have a sound understanding of the auditing process which is a key part of a Quality Assurance and Safety Management System and its importance in enhancing operational safety and improving operational performance.
Contact Kethy Sosso-Kolle at 613-727-8272 Ext 261 or email@example.com