CCAA Introduction to Fatigue Risk Virtual Workshop
09:00 - 13:00
CCAA will be presenting a live online Virtual Workshop for Introduction to Fatigue Risk
Date: 1/2 Half Day on October 17th 2022 from 9:00am to 1:00pm (MDT).
The objective of the Introduction to Fatigue Risk Virtual Workshop is to provide basic information and knowledge on fatigue to management and operational personnel.
- Defining fatigue
- Why fatigue is an issue in today’s work environment
- The potential consequences of not properly dealing with fatigue
- Basic understanding of the circadian rhythms
- Understanding sleep cycles
- Understanding sleep disorders
- Basic fatigue control strategies
Register here today! If you are unable to attend this live online workshop, CCAA is setting up more opportunities to learn directly from our experts, and would like to hear from you about dates that are convenient for you.
Contact: Sohini Famili, CCAA’s Manager of Skills Development & Partnership, at 613-727-8272 ext. 232 or firstname.lastname@example.org