CCAA will be presenting a live online Virtual Workshop for Advanced Quality Systems Auditor (QSA) Training
Date: 2 Full Days on April 23rd & 25th, 2024 from 8:00am to 4:00pm (MDT).
This two-day workshop provides a comprehensive overview of the steps involved in the audit process. Content covered in this workshop includes:
- Review the basics
- Preparing for the audit
- Interviews as part of the audit process
- A review of sampling techniques
- Reviewing and documenting findings
- Keeping everyone informed
- Coaching others to complete Corrective Action Plans
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be better equipped to perform audits and related Quality Assurance tasks to improve organizational performance.
This course is intended for auditors with previous audit training and basic auditing experience desiring recurrent or refresher training.
* Pre-requisite: Quality Systems Auditor training or equivalent training/experience.
Contact: Sohini Famili, CCAA’s Manager of Skills Development & Partnership, at 613-727-8272 ext. 232 or email@example.com