CCAA will be presenting a live Virtual Workshop for Business Skills Training-Optimal Service Delivery & Customer Relations
Date: Two X 2 Hour sessions on March 27th & 29th, 2024 from 11:00am to 1:00pm (EST).
Optimal Service Delivery is the process an organization implements to ensure that customer’s needs are met. It is not only about delivering a finished product or service but rather about HOW the product is delivered, and delivery is aligned with the overall corporate vision, mission, and values.
Good Customer Relations can mean the difference between business success and business failure. Employees at all level of an organization have a critical role in building long-lasting relationships with its customers.
This module examines how Optimal Service Delivery and Customer Relations are at the center of everything we do.
Successful completion of this module will enable the learner to:
- Identify the characteristics of an effective service delivery team.
- Explore the importance of building a quality service delivery team.
- Describe Organizational Culture, its Dimensions and Cross-Cultural Competence
- Identify both internal and external customers with whom you should maintain strong relationships.
- Differentiate between customer service and customer relations.
- Describe service vision, and its impact on service and customer relations.
- Identify the difference between Customer Service Level Strategy and Service Level Agreement
- Identify why customers “quit “.
Price: $199.00 plus taxes ( Regular Price) $159.00 plus taxes ( CCAA Partner Price)
Contact: Sohini Famili, CCAA’s Manager of Skills Development & Partnership- 613-727-8272 ext. 232 or email@example.com