CCAA has partnered with the Government of Canada, Future Skills Centre and REAL Services Canada to test out a micro-credential training program for inspection skills in aviation.
This initiative is open to experienced or recent staff who have duties related to inspection and are interested in testing out new curriculum and training systems:
- Participants will receive compensation worth $600 for taking the training and completing an evaluation.
- Focus groups and interviews will be held with some participants, who will receive additional $150.
- The learning units cover 19 different inspection micro-lessons that participants will review and then evaluate.
- Participants and their employer will also complete a new digital logbook to capture and document progress for certification purposes.
How to get involved:
- Open to aviation and aerospace companies and staff across Canada who do aviation inspection as part of the job.
- 60 spaces available…register early as they are filling up!
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- To register or for additional information, please contact: